Maple Glazed Pacific Salmon
Used with permission from The Academic Public House
Alterations should be made to fit with your dietary needs. Please
consult with your medical team before you attempt to make this recipe.
Maple glazed Pacific Salmon
150g Fresh Salmon (sockeye, spring)
100g Yukon gold nuggets
50g Green beans
1 red pepper roasted
25g Sherry vinaigrette
25g Maple syrup
Splash of Bourbon
Pinch of Cinnamon
- Cooked the nuggets until soft ,Blanch the beans .Dice the potatoes up into about 1/2 inch dice.
- Cut beans and peppers the same. Pan sear your Salmon ,cook to temp required (medium).
- Mix Maple ,cinnamon and bourbon together and coat Salmon with it for the last remaining few minutes.
- Warm up the nugget’s and beans ,peppers together ,season with salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Pour on vinaigrette, toss through the vegetables. Place in middle of the plate, put Salmon on top and garnish.
To download all of the recipes to your iPod, please visit the Recipe iPod page.