Front Porch Paloma
Used with permission from Milagro Tequila
Alterations should be made to fit with your dietary needs.
Please consult with your medical team before you attempt to make this recipe. Please drink responsibly
Front Porch Paloma. Serves One
2 fresh strawberries
1 1/2 oz (3 tbsp/45 ml) Milagro Tequila
1/2 oz (1 tbsp/15 ml) fresh lime juice
1/2 oz (1 tbsp/15 ml) agave nectar (or *simple syrup)
2 oz (4 tbsp/60 ml) fresh pink grapefruit juice
Splash soda water
- Muddle strawberries, add other ingredients (except soda) and shake well with ice
- Strain over fresh ice in a tall glass
- Top with the splash of soda
- Garnish with a small slice of pink grapefruit and half a strawberry
- *Simple syrup can be made by combining equal parts sugar and boiling water.
The Paloma is a classic combination of grapefruit and tequila; here Milagro is treated to some extra fresh citrus and muddled strawberries for a fancy summer treat.
To download all of the recipes to your iPod, please visit the Recipe iPod page.